Thursday, August 7, 2008

TEST HHO BY THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Ozzie Freedom --water4gas-- Over Delivers.

His original design of Hydrogen on demand systems is what others are "Piggy Backing" off of to make a buck in the HHO (hybrid hydrogen oxygen) industry. Custom size to fit in the smallest engine compartments,this unit is what got the HHO gas systems really started. I have fit a 1 LPM fuel cell in my compact cars where there is not a lot of space in the engine compartment.

Yesterday I had a brief chat with one of Ozzie's support team at about 9:00 PM. I had called in for some support mid day and Howard Bernstein out of California was kind enough to get back to me that evening. He helped with my issue and then we chatted for awhile about how important customer support is to this industry and how important it is when "novice" mechanics are installing and building their own Hydrogen on demand systems.

From the start of water4gas
it has always been their policy to have #1 technical and customer support.

After talking to Mr. Bernstein and knowing how hard it is to get support from some of these other "Fly by Night" HHO system sites.I was prompted to Give Ozzie water4gas a pat on the back with this blog.
Thanks Ossie

No comments: